Interested in an immersion into authentic Italian cooking and wine?
Ecco la Cucina offers a variety of hands-on Italian cooking classes in Tuscany and a new class in the southern region of Campania.
Look no further than Chef Gina Stipo’s cooking classes and culinary tours. Set in the rolling hills of Tuscany, just outside of Siena, the culinary tour is an immersion into local delicacies, traditions and ingredients. Each culinary adventure offers an in-depth learning experience and includes cooking lessons, visits to local wine and food producers, wine tours, visits and guided tours of some of the area’s hilltop villages and local festivals.
The culinary tour includes an indoctrination into the wonderful world of Italian wines with wine tours and wine tastings– from Brunello and Vino Nobile di Montepulciano to Chianti Classico, allowing you the opportunity to learn and taste the many varieties produced in Tuscany.
Choose the culinary adventure that meets your needs:
Highlights of Culinary Tour & Cooking Class:
- Hands-on cooking sessions followed by lunch or dinner
- Wine education and tastings covering the major wines of Tuscany
- Event meals at local Tuscan restaurants
- Regional specialties highlighted, visits to vineyards with wine tastings; visit to Cinta Senese and artisan goat cheese farms with tasting; olive oil tasting and visit to press during harvest, visit to saffron farm.
- Guided visit to medieval abbey and cloister
- Visits to Siena, San Gimignano, Montalcino, and renowned wine estates in Chianti.
- See detailed weeklong itinerary here