Interested in an immersion into authentic Italian cooking and wine?
Ecco la Cucina offers hands-on Italian cooking classes in Tuscany and in the southern region of Campania.
Look no further than Chef Gina Stipo’s cooking classes and culinary tours in Italy. Set in the rolling hills of Tuscany, just outside of Siena, the culinary tour is an immersion into local delicacies, traditions and ingredients. Each vacation culinary tour adventure offers a fun and in-depth learning experience that includes cooking classes, visits to local wine and food producers, winery tours that include historic castles, visits and guided tours of the area’s hilltop villages and participate in local festivals.
The culinary tour includes an indoctrination into the wonderful world of Italian wines with wine tours and wine tastings– from Brunello and Vino Nobile di Montepulciano to Chianti Classico, allowing you the opportunity to learn and taste the many varieties produced in Tuscany.
Choose the culinary adventure that meets your needs:
Highlights of Culinary Tour & Cooking Class (Tuscany):
- Hands-on cooking classes followed by lunch or dinner
- Winery visits and tours with samples of award winning wines from famous wine regions in Tuscany
- Wonderful dinners and lunches at local Tuscan restaurants
- Regional specialties highlighted, visits to vineyards with wine tastings; visit to Cinta Senese and artisan goat cheese farms with tasting; olive oil tasting and visit to press during harvest, visit to saffron farm, white truffle hunt during season.
- Visits to Siena, San Gimignano, Montalcino, and renowned wine estates in Chianti.
- See detailed weeklong itinerary here