The Best of Bologna & Tuscany week long Culinary Tour
The Best of Bologna and Tuscany tour offers the best foods and attractions Emilia Romagna and Tuscany have to offer. During this 6 days/ 7 nights excursion we’ll see highlights of these two regions that have the best foods in Italy.
- 7 nights accommodations at a beautiful, quaint downtown Bologna hotel (3 nights) and a villa in Tuscany (4 nights) where we’ll be based for excursions into the country
- Visits to Parmigiano cheese making facility, Proscuitto di Parma and Aceto Balsamico Tradizionale. Two cooking classes – one highlighting regional Emilia Romagna pasta specialties and the second featuring Tuscan cuisine in Gina’s 900 year old former flour mill converted now to a large kitchen
- Visits to area cities and towns including Bologna, Parma, Siena and San Gimignano
- Wine tour day in the Chianti Classico region of Tuscany
- Visit to small artisan food producers in Tuscany of local meats and cheeses
- Breakfast, most lunches and dinners are included in this tour
- Transportation to all scheduled events and transfer from Emilia Romagna to Tuscany villa are included
Cost for this tour is 3,000 euros.